2020-08-01 To 2020-12-31
All UnionPay Cards
Enjoy gift after qualified payment over CNY2,500 & enroll new member at FVCS.
Benefit Application Steps:
Login UnionPay APP – More Services – Overseas Services / U Rewards – Win Florentia Village Gift with Eligible Spending
Cardholder can visit the concierge of each village and register as new Florentia Member, redeem the gift after the benefit voucher is confirmed and redeemed.
1. The promotion period is from now on to 31 December 2020.
2. Cardholders are required to accumulate CNY 2,500 or more Eligible Qualified Spending with an Eligible card ("Eligible Spending") and must use the benefit service within 30 days from the date of the spending reach the requirement. The benefit limits to new registered members only. Eligible Card can get only 1 benefit voucher numbers as proofs of Eligible Spending for using the Service during the promotion period. Cardholders must provide benefit voucher number at the time of using the Service. No service shall be processed without benefit voucher number. Each benefit voucher number can only be used for the Service a maximum of one time and is non-transferrable. Each applicable Mainland China Florentia Village (Shanghai, Beijing-Tianjin, Chengdu, Guangzhou-foshan and Wuhan) provides 500 gifts per month on first-come-first-served basis. Hong Kong Florentia Village provides 100 gifts per month on first-come-first-served basis.
3. The area, date, time, amount, exchange rate, etc. of the Transactions using the Eligible cards shall be subject to the final record of the UnionPay Card backend system. The promotion only counts the Eligible Transactions made by Eligible Cards generated from application time to 24:00 December 31, 2020 Beijing time. The transaction amount is calculated according to the Chinese Yuan amount of the UnionPay card network settlement date. If the transaction currency is non-Chinese Yuan currency, it will be calculated according to the exchange rate conversion adopted by the UnionPay Card Transaction Network. In case of the return transaction, the amount of the Eligible Transaction will be deducted accordingly (Example: A cardholder who spends 1000 CNY on July 1 and returns 1000 CNY on July 3, the amount of the Eligible Transaction is 0).
4. For eligible card issued in Mainland China, every Cross-border Transactions through the UnionPay Card Transaction Network, and the transactions of which recorded amount reaches the specified amount of the promotion, which are completed by Cardholders with Eligible Cards, can be regarded as Eligible Transactions reach the specified amount. For eligible card issued outside Mainland China, every Transactions through the UnionPay Card Transaction Network, and the transactions of which recorded amount reaches the specified amount of the promotion, which are completed by Cardholders with Eligible Cards, can be regarded as Eligible Transactions reach the specified amount. Promotion benefits will be issued to the Eligible Cardholders within 5 days after the Eligible Transactions reach the specified amount.
5. UnionPay reserves the right to disqualify the Eligible cardholders to participate in the promotion and cancel or retrieve the benefits that have been issued directly or through the issuing banks without prior notice if the Eligible cardholders exploit system vulnerabilities, use plug-in software, add-ins or any other dishonest means or tools to obtain benefits.
6. The "Transaction" referred to in this promotion takes the Eligible Card as a unit. The Transaction amount of different Eligible Cards cannot be accumulated.
7. The Service is not transferable and cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash, other products or discounts.
8. The Eligible Card issuer (“Card Company”), UnionPay, and Florentia Village shall bear no liability relating to, or as a result of, any aspect of the Service, including (but not limited to) quality, supply, descriptions of goods and/or services provided by the Service Providers, any false trade descriptions, misrepresentations, misstatements, omissions, unauthorised representations, unfair trade practices, or conduct in connection with the promotion or provision of the Service by the Service Providers, their employees, officers, or agents.
9. The Offers are intended for personal use and cannot be used for any commercial or promotional purposes or any other purposes whatsoever unless authorized by Florentia Village in writing.
10. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services should be borne by the merchant. If you have any questions or advices, please visit contact the Company.
11. In the event of any inconsistency between the English and Chinese version of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
1. The terms and conditions of the promotion is applicable to the merchant. Details can be consulted from customer service staff. 2. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services shall be borne by the merchant. 3. Merchants and/or offer may be affected by COVID-19. Details shall be subject to the announcement of the merchant.