Merchant Description (provided by the merchant)：
Tsuruha Drug Store was founded in Hokkaido, Japan. As being a leading cosmeceutical group, Tusruha Drug Store has been a time-honored brand in Japan. It has a large number of stores around the world, by which 2,359 stores are in Japan and 21 stores are in Thailand. Since its establishment in 1929, Tusruha Drug Store has been striving to build a trustworthy and attractive cosmeceutical group with the original intention of ‘customer-oriented service first’.
2020-09-01 To 2020-12-31
All UnionPay Cards
During the promotion, UnionPay Cardholders can enjoy following discount by showing the Coupon, and UnionPay Card:
1. Enjoy 5% OFF discount, when spending more than 10,000 Yen (tax included). Besides, you can also Enjoy 1% cashback with UnionPay High go Credit Card.
2. Enjoy 7% OFF discount, when spending more than 30,000 Yen (tax included). Besides, you can also Enjoy 1% cashback with UnionPay High go Credit Card.
Specific stores of Tsuruha Drug Store can support UnionPay Card in Japan.
Please refer to the following link for detail store information:
1. The coupon is only available for customers who paid by UnionPay Card.
2. This coupon can be used unlimited times during the promotion.
3. Please show the coupon to the clerk before payment. You will not enjoy the discount if you show it after payment.
4. This coupon is not valid for some special offer goods. Please ask the clerk for details.
5. This coupon can not be used in conjunction with other promotions.
6. For details of 1% cashback promotion of UnionPay High go Credit Card, please refer to the following link:
1. The terms and conditions of the promotion is applicable to the merchant. Details can be consulted from customer service staff. 2. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services shall be borne by the merchant. 3. Merchants and/or offer may be affected by COVID-19. Details shall be subject to the announcement of the merchant.