【Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR】Enjoy Global Airport Limousine Service Pre-order Privilege with Eligible Online Spending
Merchant Description (provided by the merchant)：
Dragon Pass is the world's leading VIP service provider.
2022-12-21 To 2023-12-19
UnionPay Diamond Cards and Platinum Cards issued by designated Hong Kong and Macau Institutions
Get a 20 USD Global Airport Limousine Discount Coupon upon pre-registration on U Rewards at UnionPay APP and meeting designated spending requirements (for spending threshold please refer to U Rewards Activity Rules）
Please refer to the details on U Rewards for the promotion period and the terms & conditions for each phase of the Promotion. Each eligible UnionPay Card can be registered for and enjoy the privilege once in each phase. The Discount Coupon is valid during the validity period and will not be reissued after expiry. Quota applies for the Discount Coupon and is on a first-come-first-served basis while quota lasts. Successful registration does not guarantee a privilege quota. Obtaining of the privilege is based on the fulfillment date and time of the designated spending requirement.
Remarks: The above benefits content and applicable coverage may change within the promotion period, please refer to the latest information on UnionPay International's official website or related information channels of Dragon Pass.
How to Register for the privilege
U Rewards（https://benefit.unionpayintl.com/mobile）– UnionPay Card Global Limousine Privileges – Select the card and register for the benefit
Upon meeting the spending requirements and receive the Discount Coupon, steps for the pre-order of Limousine Service:
Step 1: After receiving the Discount Coupon, cardholders shall copy the coupon code and click “Use now” to be redirected to the DragonPass service page within the coupon’s validity period (for the validity period, please refers to the U Rewards coupon).
Step 2: Upon registration at the DragonPass service page and follow steps to bind the Discount Coupon code, eligible cardholders could then reserve the Limousine service within the validity period of Discount Coupon, and select the coupon from payment page and settle service balance to complete the pre-order.
1. The promotion period is from 21st December 2022 to 19th December 2023 with designated phases. For the promotional period of each phase, please refer to U Rewards. Cardholders can apply for the benefit in each phase ONCE only.
2. To get a chance to get the Global Airport Limousine Discount Coupon, eligible cardholders are required to register for the privilege at U Rewards of UnionPay APP and complete the eligible spending transaction（for the detailed spending threshold please referred to U Rewards Activity Rules）with an Eligible card during the single phase. The privilege coupon will be issued to the eligible cardholders within 3 days after the spending requirement is reached. Each eligible UnionPay card can be registered for the promotion and entitled the privilege once for each phase of the Promotion. Successful registration does not guarantee a privilege quota. Obtaining of the privilege is based on the fulfillment date and time of the designated spending requirement. Quota is applied for the Promotion Period and on a first-come-first-served basis while quota last. Quota amount for each Promotion Period please refer to U Rewards Activity Rules.
3. After receiving the benefits coupon, cardholders shall go to the Dragon Pass service page through U Rewards and bind the coupon. Cardholders shall book the limousine service and write off the coupon with the coupon’s validity period. (For the validity period, please refer to the U Rewards coupon). Each benefit coupon can only be used for the benefit a maximum of one time. Once the coupon is confirmed to be written off, the coupon is deemed to be used. For the reservation and cancellation terms and conditions, please refer to Detail on the service page.
4. Transaction details of the eligible UnionPay cards (including but not limited to transaction region, date, time, amount, exchange rate, etc.) are subject to the record of the UnionPay system. The eligible transactions made by eligible cards are counted from the time of successful registration to the end day of each promotion. (For example, the eligible transactions made by eligible cards are counted from the time of the successful registration to 23:00 on 31 January 2023 Beijing time for this phase.) The transaction amount is calculated based on the value of HKD, MOP, and RMB on the day of settlement through the UnionPay transaction network. If the transaction currency is other than the above-mentioned currencies, it will be calculated according to the exchange rate of the UnionPay card at the time of transaction. In the event of refund/cancellation, the entitled transaction amount for the accumulation of this promotion will be deducted accordingly.
5. Eligible UnionPay cards refer to UnionPay Diamond cards and Platinum cards issued by specific Hong Kong and Macau card issuing institutions. Eligible cardholders who spend at online merchants with a designated spending amount (please referred to U Rewards Activity Rules) can be regarded as an eligible transaction. The accumulative spending amount is calculated with the registered eligible UnionPay Card. The transaction amount of different eligible UnionPay Cards will not be calculated cumulatively.
6. In order to enable more cardholders to enjoy the benefits, if any of the following situations occurs, UnionPay reserves the right to restrict or cancel the cardholder's qualification to participate in the benefit activities, and reserves the right to cancel or withdraw the issued benefits without prior notice, including but not limited to: (1) obtaining benefits by violating the activity rules, exploiting system vulnerabilities, or using plug-in software, add-ins or any other dishonest means and tools, (2) owning restricted qualifications for participating in UnionPay marketing activities due to violations in previous UnionPay marketing activities.
7. The Benefit is intended for personal use only and is not transferable. The Benefit cannot be used for any commercial or promotional purposes or any other purposes whatsoever and cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash, other products, or discounts.
8. The Benefits and services are provided by Dragon Pass. UnionPay International is neither the vendor nor service provider, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services should be borne by Plaza Premium Lounge.
9. If you have any questions or need any assistance, please contact UnionPay Customer Service Hotline: 95516 (For Cardholders located in Mainland China) and refer to
http://www.unionpayintl.com/en/serviceCenter/hotline/ (For Cardholders located outside Mainland China).
1. The terms and conditions of the promotion is applicable to the merchant. Details can be consulted from customer service staff. 2. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services shall be borne by the merchant. 3. Merchants and/or offer may be affected by COVID-19. Details shall be subject to the announcement of the merchant. 4.The design, text, images and links contained in this page shall only be used, permitted by UnionPay International, for the purpose of promoting the corresponding activities of UnionPay International. After the end of the promotion, the link and other related content will be invalid. If used, please delete it immediately. Unionpay International shall not be liable for the consequences or damages incurred as a result of any failure to delete it in time or unreasonable use.