【Global】UnionPay Card Global Limousine Privileges
Merchant Description (provided by the merchant)：
Dragon Pass is the world's leading VIP service provider.
2022-12-21 To 2023-12-19
UnionPay Cards issued outside Mainland China, Hong Kong SAR, and Macau SAR
Get Global Airport Limousine Discount Coupons valued up to 30 USD on U Rewards with eligible UnionPay cards.
UnionPay Diamond Cards: 30 USD discount coupon for limousine booking
UnionPay Platinum Cards: 20 USD discount coupon for limousine booking
UnionPay Gold & Classic Cards: 10 USD discount coupon for limousine booking
UnionPay Diamond Cards and UnionPay Platinum Cards can get up to 2 benefit coupons per card within the promotion period.
UnionPay Gold Cards and UnionPay Classic Cards can get up to 1 benefit coupon per card within the promotion period.
The benefit quota is daily limited on a first-come-first-served while supplies-last basis.
The benefit coupons are valid within the validity period (please refer to U Rewards terms and conditions) after they are received and will be invalid after expiration.
Note: The above benefits content and applicable coverage may change within the promotion period, please refer to the latest information on UnionPay International's official website or related information channels of Dragon Pass.
How to Get the Benefit Coupon:
U Rewards（https://benefit.unionpayintl.com/mobile）– UnionPay Card Global Limousine Privileges – Select the card and get the benefit
Upon receiving the Discount Coupon, steps for the pre-order of Limousine Service:
Step 1: After receiving the benefits coupons, cardholders shall copy the coupon code within the validity period (For the validity period, please refer to the U Rewards coupon), then click “Use now” to link to DragonPass service page.
Step 2: Use email to finish registration and bind the coupon; reserve a Limousine service within validity period, then choose the coupon in payment page to enjoy the benefit.
1. The promotion period is from 2022-12-21 to 2023-12-19.
2. The Eligible cards are UnionPay Cards issued outside Mainland China, Hong Kong SAR, and Macau SAR. Each card can get up to 2 benefit coupons within the promotion period. The benefit quota is monthly limited on a first-come-first-served while supplies-last basis.
3. After receiving the benefits coupon, cardholders shall go to the Dragon Pass service page through U Rewards and bind the coupon. Cardholders shall book the limousine service and write off the coupon with the coupon’s validity period. (For the validity period, please refer to the U Rewards coupon). Each benefit coupon can only be used for the benefit a maximum of one time. Once the coupon is confirmed to be written off, the coupon is deemed to be used. For the reservation and cancellation terms and conditions, please refer to Detail on the service page.
4. In order to enable more cardholders to enjoy the benefits, if any of the following situations occurs, UnionPay reserves the right to restrict or cancel the cardholder's qualification to participate in the benefit activities, and reserves the right to cancel or withdraw the issued benefits without prior notice, including but not limited to: (1) obtaining benefits by violating the activity rules, exploiting system vulnerabilities, or using plug-in software, add-ins or any other dishonest means and tools, (2) owning restricted qualifications for participating in UnionPay marketing activities due to violations in previous UnionPay marketing activities.
5. The Benefit is intended for personal use only and is not transferable. The Benefit cannot be used for any commercial or promotional purposes or any other purposes whatsoever and cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash, other products, or discounts.
6. The Benefits and services are provided by Dragon Pass. UnionPay International is neither the vendor nor service provider, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services should be borne by Plaza Premium Lounge.
7. If you have any questions or need any assistance, please contact UnionPay Customer Service Hotline: 95516 (For Cardholders located in Mainland China) and refer to
http://www.unionpayintl.com/en/serviceCenter/hotline/ (For Cardholders located outside Mainland China).
1. The terms and conditions of the promotion is applicable to the merchant. Details can be consulted from customer service staff. 2. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services shall be borne by the merchant. 3. Merchants and/or offer may be affected by COVID-19. Details shall be subject to the announcement of the merchant. 4.The design, text, images and links contained in this page shall only be used, permitted by UnionPay International, for the purpose of promoting the corresponding activities of UnionPay International. After the end of the promotion, the link and other related content will be invalid. If used, please delete it immediately. Unionpay International shall not be liable for the consequences or damages incurred as a result of any failure to delete it in time or unreasonable use.