Merchant Description (provided by the merchant)：
2022-02-10 To 2023-02-09
All UnionPay card
Apply benefit with UnionPay card and get one gift card* with one eligible transaction of any amount during promotion period.
* Gift card redeemed in Mainland China values CNY100, Gift card redeemed in HongKong values HKD100.The usage rule of gift card is subject to official announcement. Please consult customer service center of Florentia Village for details.
Benefit Application Steps:
UnionPay Benefit Rewards Platform Access：
Login UnionPay Benefit Rewards Platform（https://benefit.unionpayintl.com/mobile/#/account/login） – Register account - Add card - All Benefits - Win Gift Card with Eligible Transaction
UnionPay APP Access：
Login UnionPay APP - Search “U Rewards” - All Benefits - Win Gift Card with Eligible Transaction
After Entering UnionPay Benefit Rewards Platform/U Rewards, click “Benefit Wallet” to get benefit voucher, then redeem the benefit at customer service center of Florentia Village.
Note: The benefit voucher code will be invalid and automatically updated in 30 minutes, please refresh it in time.
1. The promotion period is from 10 February 2022 to 9 February 2023.
2. Applicable stores list: Florentia Village in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Chengdu, Foshan, Wuhan, Chongqing, Tianjin. The applicable stores are subject to the list published on the official website of UnionPay International. The benefit for Tianjin Florentia Village is only applicable to eligible cardholders who have accomplished the eligible transaction before June 15 and must redeem the benefit voucher in Tianjin Florentia Village before June 30.
3. Cardholders are required to accomplish one Eligible Transaction of any amount with an Eligible UnionPay card ("Eligible Spending"). Benefits voucher will be issued to the Eligible Cardholders within 3 days after the Eligible Transaction accomplished. Cardholder must use the benefit within 30 days from the date of voucher acquisition. The benefit limits to all Florentia Village members (including newly registered members). Eligible member / card can get up to 1 benefit voucher number as proofs of Eligible Spending for using the Service during the promotion period.
4. Cardholders must provide benefit voucher number at the time of using the Service. No redemption shall be processed without benefit voucher number. Each benefit voucher number can only be used for the Service a maximum of one time and is non-transferrable to another Service once the redemption is confirmed.
5. For Eligible card issued in Mainland China, cross-border purchase transactions through the UnionPay Card Transaction Network, can be regarded as Eligible Transaction. For Eligible card issued outside Mainland China, any purchase transactions through the UnionPay Card Transaction Network, can be regarded as Eligible Spending.
6. The area, date, time, amount, exchange rate, etc. of the Transactions using the Eligible cards shall be subject to the final record of the UnionPay Card backend system. The promotion only counts the Eligible Transactions made by Eligible Cards generated from the time of application to 24:00 9 February, 2023 Beijing time. The transaction amount is calculated according to the Chinese Yuan amount of the UnionPay card network settlement date. If the transaction currency is non-Chinese Yuan currency, it will be calculated according to the exchange rate conversion adopted by the UnionPay Card Transaction Network. In case of the return transaction, the Eligible Transaction will be deducted accordingly (Example: A cardholder who makes 1 eligible transaction on January 1 and returns 1 transaction on January 3, the number of the Eligible Transaction is 0).
7. UnionPay reserves the right to disqualify the Eligible cardholders to participate in the promotion and cancel or retrieve the benefits that have been issued directly or through the issuing banks without prior notice if the Eligible cardholders exploit system vulnerabilities, use plug-in software, add-ins or any other dishonest means or tools to obtain benefits.
8. The "Transaction" referred to in this promotion takes the Eligible Card as a unit. The Transaction amount of different Eligible Cards cannot be accumulated.
9. The Service is not transferable and cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash, other products or discounts.
10. The Eligible Card issuer (“Card Company”), UnionPay, and Florentia Village shall bear no liability relating to, or as a result of, any aspect of the Service, including (but not limited to) quality, supply, descriptions of goods and/or services provided by the Service Providers, any false trade descriptions, misrepresentations, misstatements, omissions, unauthorised representations, unfair trade practices, or conduct in connection with the promotion or provision of the Service by the Service Providers, their employees, officers, or agents.
11. The Offers are intended for personal use and cannot be used for any commercial or promotional purposes or any other purposes whatsoever unless authorized by Florentia Village in writing.
12. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services should be borne by the merchant. If you have any questions or advices, please contact Florentia Village.
13. In the event of any inconsistency between the English and Chinese version of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
1. The terms and conditions of the promotion is applicable to the merchant. Details can be consulted from customer service staff. 2. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services shall be borne by the merchant. 3. Merchants and/or offer may be affected by COVID-19. Details shall be subject to the announcement of the merchant.