Merchant Description (provided by the merchant)：
Dragon Pass is the world's leading VIP service provider.
2022-03-10 To 2023-01-31
UnionPay Premium Cards and UnionPay Commercial Cards issued outside Mainland China
UnionPay Premium Cards and UnionPay Commercial Cards issued outside Mainland China enjoy 10 RMB discounted price for 1/person/visit Mainland China airport lounge service.
and view the benefit information.
Step 2: Enter the eligible UnionPay card number for verification, after the successful verification, please enter your name on your passport and valid mobile phone number for benefit registration.
Step 3: Browse the available airport lounge information, and complete the payment for the 1/person/visit or 2/person/visit airport lounge service with the eligible UnionPay card (the card number for payment must be the same as the card number used in card verification). Then get the airport lounge entry code after the successful payment (The entry code is only valid for 14 days, including the day of purchase, until 23:59:59 Beijing time (UTC+8) on the 14th day.).
Step 4: Go to the designated airport lounge with valid entry code, and verify entry code and other necessary personal information at the front desk to enter the lounge.
1. The activity period is from 10 March to 14 November 2022 (both dates inclusive).
2. This benefit is applicable to UnionPay Platinum cards, UnionPay Diamond cards, and UnionPay Commercial cards issued in countries and regions outside of Mainland China. The card needs to support UnionPay Online Payment. For specific payment function of your card, please contact the issuing bank for details.
3. This benefit is limited to the designated airport lounge services with domestic or international flights departing from airports in Mainland China. The applicable airport lounge list please refer to the benefit page of the service supplier.
4. Cardholders shall enter the eligible UnionPay card number on the designated benefit page to complete the verification before purchasing the benefit.
5. Cardholders can purchase up to 2/person/visit airport lounge services at a time, and the card number for payment must be the same as the card number used in card verification. Same registered mobile phone number is regarded as one account. One account is limited to 2 benefit purchase orders per month (4/person/visit in total), and the purchase is limited to 12/person/visit during the whole promotion period. The total monthly quota is limited, and it is based on first come-first served while supplies last basis.
6. 1 person/visit benefit is for personal use only, and 2 person/visit benefits used at the same time, users must be on the same flight. Children under 2 years old will not be counted as accompanying guests, and children over 2 years old will be counted as accompanying guests. Two consecutive times of benefit write-offs of one account shall not be less than 2 hours.
7. Cardholders do not need to make an appointment in advance for using the benefit, and can purchase the benefit and then verify and use it at the airport in real time. After the successful payment of the benefit, cardholder will get the entry code for entering the airport lounge. The entry code is only valid for 14 days, including the day of purchase, until 23:59:59 Beijing time (UTC+8) on the 14th day.
8. If the benefits are not used after the entry code(s) expire, the cardholder's actual deducted amount will be automatically refunded to the cardholder's UnionPay card used for the payment. The benefit is deemed to be used and it is included in the number of times the equity is used.
9. The opening hours of the airport lounge may change at any time due to airport operations and pandemic prevention policies. Please check the operation of the specific airport lounge through the benefit provider’s service page before use.
10. In order to ensure the normal use of the service, the cardholder and accompanying guests shall arrive at the airport 90 minutes before the flight departure time to enjoy the service according to the benefit usage process. Due to the limitation of the service resources of each airport, some airports cannot provide special personnel to remind the boarding time. Cardholders and accompanying guests are requested to pay attention to the flight status information on their own to prevent missing the flight. The maximum service time in the airport lounge is 2 hours per time. If the flight is delayed, the service time is in accordance with the local airport regulations. In case of changes in civil aviation policy or changes in airport resources, the actual situation of each airport shall prevail.
11. In the event of saturation of airport lounge reception, the use of lounge services may be restricted, and the actual service conditions of each airport lounge will prevail.
12. UnionPay reserves the right to disqualify the Eligible cardholders to participate in the benefit and cancel or retrieve the benefit that have been issued directly or through the issuing banks without prior notice if the Eligible cardholders exploit system vulnerabilities, use plug-in software, add-ins or any other dishonest means or tools to obtain benefits.
13. The Benefit is intended for personal use only, and is not transferable. The Benefit cannot be used for any commercial or promotional purposes or any other purposes whatsoever and cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash, other products or discounts.
14. The products and services are provided by Klook Travel Limited. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services should be borne by the merchant.
15. If you have any questions or need any assistance, please contact UnionPay Customer Service Hotline: 95516 (For Cardholders located in Mainland China) and refer to
http://www.unionpayintl.com/en/serviceCenter/hotline/ (For Cardholders located outside Mainland China).
1. The terms and conditions of the promotion is applicable to the merchant. Details can be consulted from customer service staff. 2. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services shall be borne by the merchant. 3. Merchants and/or offer may be affected by COVID-19. Details shall be subject to the announcement of the merchant.