Merchant Description (provided by the merchant)：
The rights and interests are provided by AXA Partners China. Affiliated to AXA Group, one of the world's largest financial and insurance groups, AXA Partners is committed to providing high-quality travel and medical assistance services, roadside assistance services, global privileged concierge services and health management services to partners in more than 200 countries and regions around the world.
2022-04-02 To 2023-01-31
UnionPay cards issued outside Mainland China，UnionPay Platinum and Diamond cards issued in Mainland China
1、 Discounted Medical Treatment from Dental Clinics
Applicable medical network and discount information are as follows.
1）Arrail Dental：15% discount on basic treatment, 10% discount on major treatment (except teeth cleaning)
2）Bybo Dental：12% discount on basic treatment and major treatment (except teeth cleaning)
3）Columbia Group：30% discount on basic treatment and major treatment (except teeth cleaning)
*Applicable to dental clinic nationwide. Refer to the link https://qiedr.mymedpass.com.cn/#/upi/taika to see the network list. For more information, please call 400-101-0906.
*Definition of basic treatment: health care and preventive category, filling, root canal, simple extraction, periodontal treatment.
*Definition of major treatment: Restoration of movable teeth, veneers, teeth whitening, dental crowns, orthodontics, implant surgery, upper implant restorations, inlays, implant supplies, implant abutments, and post cores.
Method of Use: Present the designated card to enjoy discounts on medical fees
2、 Exclusive for UnionPay Platinum and Diamond Cards issued outside Mainland China: Enjoy one free teeth cleaning service at any of the stores of the above-mentioned dental brands.
Method of Use: Call the 7×24 Chinese and English service hotline 400-101-0906 to make an appointment for teeth cleaning. The first six digits of the card number must be provided for identity verification when making an appointment (to protect consumer rights and interests, please make an appointment at least 1 day in advance)
1. The rights and interests are applicable to designated UnionPay cardholders.
2. The rights and interests of some medical institutions require appointments prior to the visit. Please refer to the contents listed in service details.
3. As required by the medical institutions, please present your ID card or passport for medical treatment.
4. Each eligible card is entitled to use the free teeth cleaning service for 2 times during the whole activity period. Each cardholder can use the service for 2 times per day.
5. UnionPay International is not a supplier of products or services and therefore will not assume any responsibility for such products or services.
6. AXA Partners has a duty of care to the doctors, hospitals, clinics, may provide maximum assistance in the process of dispute handling to UnionPay cardholders.
7. The medical institutions and/or the content of the service may be affected by the COVID-19 pandemic, subject to the information published by the medical institutions.
8. Cardholders can call the service provider's hotline 400-101-0906 directly if they have any questions including changing the date of visit or any other related inquiries. If you have any other questions, please contact UnionPay Customer Service by calling 95516.
1. The terms and conditions of the promotion is applicable to the merchant. Details can be consulted from customer service staff. 2. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services shall be borne by the merchant. 3. Merchants and/or offer may be affected by COVID-19. Details shall be subject to the announcement of the merchant.