Merchant Description (provided by the merchant)：
Plaza Premium Group, headquartered in Hong Kong, is one of the world's pioneers and one of the largest management organizations in providing high-end airport services. Plaza Premium Lounge is the flagship brand of the Group and has the world's largest independent airport VIP lounge network.
2022-10-14 To 2023-10-14
Designated UnionPay cards issued in Hong Kong and Macau which bound at UnionPay QR Code Wallets
UnionPay Cards issued in Hong Kong SAR & Macau SAR can Get a chance to get a Free Global Airport Lounge Privilege upon pre-registration on U Rewards at UnionPay APP with an eligible spending transaction（spending threshold shall be referred to U Rewards Activity Rules）
The Promotion is divided into designated phase(s), activity period for each phase please refer to U Rewards.
Each card is limited to one benefit coupon within one activity phase.
The benefit quota for each activity phase is limited on a first-come-first-served while supplies last basis.
The benefit coupons are valid within 90 days after they are received, and will be invalid after expiration.
Airport Lounge benefits include:
1. A Free single entry to the Airport Lounge (i.e. One Person)
Applicable to more than 250 lounges globally, present the privilege coupon to enter and enjoy exclusive Airport Lounge service before boarding (2-3 hours, subject to regulations of specific lounges worldwide) .
2. Complimentary Signature Welcome Drink
Eligible cardholders can enjoy the signature Welcome Drink upon entering the Airport Lounge.
*Applicable lounges: China (Hong Kong, Macau, Beijing, Guangzhou, Qingdao, Taipei), Singapore, Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur, Langkawi, Penang, Kuching), Indonesia (Jakarta), and the Philippines (Cebu, Clark).
3. Enjoy 30% off for Companions
Accompanying guests to enjoy the entry with 30% off
*Entry rate at the time of use shall prevail at different markets, and the discount cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions/offers unless specified.
Applicable lounges: China (Hong Kong, Macau, Beijing, Guangzhou, Qingdao, Taipei), Singapore, Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur, Langkawi, Penang, Kuching), Indonesia (Jakarta), and the Philippines (Cebu, Clark).
Remarks: The above privileges may vary in different regions and period of time, and are subject to change without notice in advance. Please refers to Official Website of UnionPay International and Plaza Premium Lounge for the latest information.
For enquiry or any assistance, please contact UnionPay Customer Service Hotlines: Please call 95516 in Mainland China. For other territories, please refer to the following website and dial the corresponding code http://www.unionpayintl.com/en/serviceCenter/hotline.
How to Apply:
UnionPay App（云闪付）– U Rewards（权益U赏）– Enjoy Free Global Airport Lounge Privilege with Eligible Spending with UnionPay QR Code – Select the card and apply
How to Use:
After receiving the benefits coupons, cardholders shall go to the applicable airport lounges within the validity period (the validity period is within 90 days after the coupon is issued).
Step 1: UnionPay App（云闪付）– U Rewards（权益U赏）– My – Benefit Wallet - Enjoy Free Global Airport Lounge Privilege with Eligible Spending with UnionPay QR Code
Step 2: Show the coupon code to the reception staff, write off the coupon and enjoy the lounge service.
(For your convenience and faster access to the lounge, we recommend you declare that you are Plaza Premium Lounge/UnionPay Card guest).
1. The promotion period is from 2022-10-14 to 2023-10-14, and it is divided into designated phase(s). For the activity period for each phase please refer to U Rewards. Cardholders can apply for the benefit in each phase.
2. To get a chance to enjoy the Free Global Airport Lounge Privilege, eligible cardholders are required to register for the privilege at U Rewards of UnionPay APP and complete the eligible spending transaction（for the detailed spending threshold please referred to U Rewards Activity Rules）with an Eligible card during the single phase. The privilege coupon will be issued to the eligible cardholders within 3 days after the spending requirement is reached. Each eligible UnionPay card can be registered for the promotion and entitled the privilege once for each phase of the Promotion. Successful registration does not guarantee a privilege quota. Obtaining of the privilege is based on the fulfillment date and time of the designated spending requirement. Quota is applied for the Promotion Period and on a first-come-first-served basis while quota last. Quota amount for each Promotion Period please refer to U Rewards Activity Rules.
3. Upon receiving the privilege coupon, cardholders are required to redeem the privilege at the applicable Airport Lounge within the validity period (the coupon is valid for 90 days from its issued date). Cardholders are required to state to the staff at corresponding lounge reception as UnionPay Plaza Premium Lounge Privilege guests and show the code on the privilege coupon to redeem the service. Each privilege coupon code is entitled to one entry only. Once the coupon is written off at the lounge reception, it is deemed used.
4. Transaction details of the eligible UnionPay cards (including but not limited to transaction region, date, time, amount, exchange rate, etc.) are subject to the record of the UnionPay system. The eligible transactions made by eligible cards are counted from the time of successful registration to the end day of each promotion. (For example, the eligible transactions made by eligible cards are counted from the time of the successful registration to 23:00 on 31 January 2023 Beijing time for this phase.) The transaction amount is calculated based on the value of HKD, MOP, and RMB on the day of settlement through the UnionPay transaction network. If the transaction currency is other than the above-mentioned currencies, it will be calculated according to the exchange rate of the UnionPay card at the time of transaction. In the event of refund/cancellation, the entitled transaction amount for the accumulation of this promotion will be deducted accordingly.
5. Eligible UnionPay cards refer to UnionPay cards issued by specific Hong Kong and Macau card issuing institutions. Eligible cardholders who use the UnionPay QR Code (including UnionPay APP and Apps supporting UnionPay QR Code payments) to spend at offline physical merchants with a designated spending amount (please referred to U Rewards Activity Rules) can be regarded as an eligible transaction. The accumulative spending amount is calculated with the registered eligible UnionPay Card. The transaction amount of different eligible UnionPay Cards will not be calculated cumulatively.
6. To enable more cardholders to enjoy the privilege, if any of the following situations occurs, UnionPay reserves the right to restrict or cancel the cardholder's qualification to participate in the promotion, and reserves the right to cancel or withdraw the issued benefits without prior notice, including but not limited to: (1) conducting false transactions or illegal transactions, (2) violating the rules, exploiting system vulnerabilities, or using plug-in software, add-ins or any other dishonest means and tools, (3) owning restricted qualifications for participating in UnionPay promotions due to violations in previous UnionPay marketing activities.
7. The privilege is for cardholder’s own use only, it cannot be transferred, and cannot be used for any commercial promotion or other purposes, nor can it be exchanged for cash, other products, or services.
8. The privilege is provided by Plaza Premium Lounge. UnionPay International is neither the vendor nor service provider and is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services will be borne by Plaza Premium Lounge. Any disputes arising from the quality of products or services will be solely handled by Plaza Premium Lounge.
9. For enquiry or any assistance, please contact UnionPay Customer Service Hotline: Please call 95516 in Mainland China. For other territories, please refer to the following website and dial the corresponding code http://www.unionpayintl.com/en/serviceCenter/hotline.
1. The terms and conditions of the promotion is applicable to the merchant. Details can be consulted from customer service staff. 2. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services shall be borne by the merchant. 3. Merchants and/or offer may be affected by COVID-19. Details shall be subject to the announcement of the merchant. 4.The design, text, images and links contained in this page shall only be used, permitted by UnionPay International, for the purpose of promoting the corresponding activities of UnionPay International. After the end of the promotion, the link and other related content will be invalid. If used, please delete it immediately. Unionpay International shall not be liable for the consequences or damages incurred as a result of any failure to delete it in time or unreasonable use.