Merchant Description (provided by the merchant)：
2023-02-23 To 2023-12-31
UnionPay Platinum and Diamond Cards issued outside Mainland China, Hong Kong SAR, and Macau SAR.
From 23 Feb 2023 until 31 Dec 2023, sign up as a Cathay member to earn 600 New Joiner Bonus Asia Miles upon your 1st miles earning activity within 90 days from registration.
Activity Access: https://benefit.unionpayintl.com/mobile/#/account/login
Click the link and enter the home page of U Rewards, enter the ‘Travel’ section and then find ‘Enjoy 600 Bonus Asia Miles’ activity page.
1. The promotion period is from 23 Feb 2023 until 31 Dec 2023 (CST), both dates inclusive (“Promotion Period”).
2. Asia Miles Membership has been upgraded to Cathay. All Asia Miles Members have been migrated to Cathay members.
3. 600 bonus Asia Miles will be offered to clients who are successfully enrolled as a new member through UnionPay designation channel and have at least one miles earning activity within 90 days after registration. Member will not be eligible for bonus miles if they enroll through other channels.
4. New members will receive their membership number immediately after successful enrolment. When members make one or more miles earning activity with their membership number within the Promotional Period, they can earn New Joiner Bonus (“Eligible New Cathay member”).
5. Refer to https://asiamiles.otype.com/about/page2 for how to participate miles earning activity.
6. Specific terms and conditions of Cathay member applied, please visit for more details.
7. 600 bonus miles (if applicable) will be credited to the eligible member's account who fulfill the relevant requirements stated in Clause 1, 2, 3 above 6 to 8 weeks after finishing the first earning activity.
8. Each eligible new Cathay member will be entitled to the New Joiner Bonus once only（Asia Miles Members are not entitled for this offer）. The quota is limited to 100 per month, and offered on first-come-first-served basis.
1. The terms and conditions of the promotion is applicable to the merchant. Details can be consulted from customer service staff. 2. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services shall be borne by the merchant. 3. Merchants and/or offer may be affected by COVID-19. Details shall be subject to the announcement of the merchant. 4.The design, text, images and links contained in this page shall only be used, permitted by UnionPay International, for the purpose of promoting the corresponding activities of UnionPay International. After the end of the promotion, the link and other related content will be invalid. If used, please delete it immediately. Unionpay International shall not be liable for the consequences or damages incurred as a result of any failure to delete it in time or unreasonable use.