Merchant Description (provided by the merchant)：
2023-02-28 To 2024-01-20
All UnionPay Cards
Apply benefit with UnionPay card and get one gift card with one eligible transaction during promotion period.
* Gift card redeemed in Mainland China values CNY100（Spending over CNY600）, Gift card redeemed in HongKong values HKD100（Spending over HKD600）.The usage rule of gift card is subject to official announcement. Please consult customer service center of Florentia Village for details.
Benefit Application Steps:
UnionPay Benefit Rewards Platform Access：
Login UnionPay Benefit Rewards Platform（https://benefit.unionpayintl.com/mobile/#/account/login） – Register account - Add card - All Benefits - Win Gift Card with Eligible Transaction
UnionPay APP Access：
Login UnionPay APP - Search “U Rewards” - All Benefits - Win Gift Card with Eligible Transaction
After Entering UnionPay Benefit Rewards Platform/U Rewards, click “Benefit Wallet” to get benefit voucher, then redeem the benefit at customer service center of Florentia Village.
Note: The benefit voucher code will be invalid and automatically updated in 30 minutes, please refresh it in time.
1. The promotion period is from 28 Feberary 2023 to 20 January 2024 (both dates inclusive).
2. Applicable stores list: Florentia Village in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Chengdu, Foshan, Wuhan, Chongqing. The applicable stores are subject to the list published on the official website of UnionPay International Co., Ltd (“UPI”).
3. Cardholders are required to one and more Eligible Transaction with an Eligible credit card ("Eligible Spending"). Promotion benefits will be issued to the Eligible Cardholders within 3 days after the Eligible Transactions reach the specified number. Cardholders shall use the benefit service within 30 days from the date of the spending reach the requirement. The benefit limits to all registered members only. Eligible member / card can get up to 1 benefit voucher number as proofs of Eligible Spending for using the Service during the promotion period.
4. Cardholders must provide benefit voucher number at the time of using the Service. No redemption shall be processed without benefit voucher number. Each benefit voucher number can only be used for the Service a maximum of one time and is non-transferrable to another Service once the redemption is confirmed.
5. The area, date, time, amount, exchange rate, etc. of the Transactions using the Eligible cards shall be subject to the final record of the UnionPay Card backend system. The promotion only counts the Eligible Transactions made by Eligible Cards generated from the time of application to 23:00 20 January,2024 Beijing time. The transaction amount is calculated according to the Chinese Yuan amount of the UnionPay card network settlement date. If the transaction currency is non-Chinese Yuan currency, it will be calculated according to the exchange rate conversion adopted by the UnionPay Card Transaction Network. In case of the return transaction, the Eligible Transaction will be deducted accordingly (Example: A cardholder who makes 1 eligible transaction on January 1 and returns 1 transaction on January 3, the number of the Eligible Transaction is 0).
6. Eligible cards are UnionPay Cards issued outside Mainland China, Hong Kong SAR, and Macau SAR. Payment transactions through the UnionPay Transaction Network 【Including but not limited to UnionPay APP(云闪付) payment, UnionPay QR code payment, UnionPay Online payment, UnionPay Mobile Quickpass payment (ApplePay, Huawei Pay, etc.)】and the transaction number reaches the specified number of the promotion, which are completed by Cardholders with Eligible Cards, can be regarded as Eligible Transactions reach the specified number. The "Transaction" referred to in this promotion takes the Eligible Card as a unit. The Transaction amount of different Eligible Cards cannot be accumulated.
7. In order to enable more cardholders to enjoy the benefits, if any of the following situations occurs, UPI reserves the right to restrict or cancel the cardholder's qualification to participate in the benefit activities, and reserves the right to cancel or withdraw the issued benefits without prior notice, including but not limited to: (1) conducting false transactions or illegal transactions, (2) obtaining benefits by violating the activity rules, exploiting system vulnerabilities, or using plug-in software, add-ins or any other dishonest means and tools, (3) owning restricted qualifications for participating in UnionPay marketing activities due to violations in previous UnionPay marketing activities.
8. The Benefit is intended for personal use only and is not transferable. The Benefit cannot be used for any commercial or promotional purposes or any other purposes whatsoever and cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash, other products, or discounts.
9. The Eligible Card issuer (“Card Company”), UPI, and Florentia Village shall bear no liability relating to, or as a result of, any aspect of the Service, including (but not limited to) quality, supply, descriptions of goods and/or services provided by the Service Providers, any false trade descriptions, misrepresentations, misstatements, omissions, unauthorized representations, unfair trade practices, or conduct in connection with the promotion or provision of the Service by the Service Providers, their employees, officers, or agents.
10. The Offers are intended for personal use and cannot be used for any commercial or promotional purposes or any other purposes whatsoever unless authorized by Florentia Village in writing.
11. UPI is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UPI is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services should be borne by the merchant. If you have any questions or advices, please visit contact the Company.
1. The terms and conditions of the promotion is applicable to the merchant. Details can be consulted from customer service staff. 2. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services shall be borne by the merchant. 3. Merchants and/or offer may be affected by COVID-19. Details shall be subject to the announcement of the merchant. 4.The design, text, images and links contained in this page shall only be used, permitted by UnionPay International, for the purpose of promoting the corresponding activities of UnionPay International. After the end of the promotion, the link and other related content will be invalid. If used, please delete it immediately. Unionpay International shall not be liable for the consequences or damages incurred as a result of any failure to delete it in time or unreasonable use.