Merchant Description (provided by the merchant)：
Behind Kultura is an inspiring story of community, culture, support, and sustainability. We take immense pride in showcasing uniquely Filipino products from different regions with a range of products made from indigenous materials that best reflect Philippine heritage and contemporary culture. Selections include traditional and modern Filipiniana, barongs, pearls and other accessories, artisanal home decor and souvenirs.
Together with our partner MSMEs and foundations, we support small businesses and local communities across the country. Many of these products are also handmade with natural or recycled materials using sustainable and traditional techniques. Every product we offer highlights the beauty of Filipino artistry, craftsmanship, and ingenuity.
2023-09-01 To 2023-11-30
All UnionPay Cards (card number starting with 62)
- September 1, 2023 to November 30, 2023
- All Kultura mall branches and boutiques: not applicable in department stores
1. Spend a minimum amount of PHP 8,000 to get PHP 800 off
- 2. Each cardholder can enjoy up to maximum of 3 discounted transactions during promotion period
*DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-174257 Series of 2023
1. The Promotion is sponsored solely by UPI. UPI will realize instant discounts to qualified UnionPay Cardholders. Merchant acknowledges and agrees that UPI is not obligated to make any payments to Merchant.
2. Under the instant discount promotion mode, unless otherwise specified, the transaction will be processed as usual. Merchant submits the transaction with the original price and will receive the settlement in original price. UPI will calculate and provide the discounts to UnionPay Cardholders directly.
3. All UnionPay Cards transaction that route through UnionPay network are eligible for the Promotion at participating Merchant Outlets, unless otherwise specified hereunder and subject to the acceptance of UnionPay Cards.
4. Should the cardholder need to verify the crediting of discount to his card, cardholder may contact UnionPay International hotline 95516 for information.
5. UPI assures that there are no discrepancies in the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions.
1. The terms and conditions of the promotion is applicable to the merchant. Details can be consulted from customer service staff. 2. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services shall be borne by the merchant. 3. Merchants and/or offer may be affected by COVID-19. Details shall be subject to the announcement of the merchant. 4.The design, text, images and links contained in this page shall only be used, permitted by UnionPay International, for the purpose of promoting the corresponding activities of UnionPay International. After the end of the promotion, the link and other related content will be invalid. If used, please delete it immediately. Unionpay International shall not be liable for the consequences or damages incurred as a result of any failure to delete it in time or unreasonable use.