Sasa has more than one hundred and sixty retail outlets and counters in Hongkong and Macau, selling over four hundred brand products, including skin care products, perfume, cosmetics, hair care products, and exclusive and exclusive international brand products.
2021-10-08 To 2023-03-31
All UnionPay Cards
UnionPay Card (card starting with 62)
During the Promotion Period, eligible UnionPay Cardholders are entitled to enjoy instant discount of HKD/MOP120 upon single net spending HKD/MOP600 or above on「Suisse Programme 」products at Sasa Hong Kong and Macau outlets (not applicable to Sasa online shop), payment must be made with UnionPay Card along with verified Sasa u•plan Electronic Coupon.
1. The Promotion is valid from 8th October, 2021 to 31st March, 2023 (both dates inclusive, refer to “Promotion Period”)
2. During the Promotion Period, eligible UnionPay Cardholders are entitled to enjoy instant discount of HKD/MOP120 upon single net spending HKD/MOP600 or above on「Suisse Programme 」products at Sa Sa Cosmetic Company Limited (refer to “Sasa”) Hong Kong and Macau outlets (refer to “the Offer”), not applicable to Sasa online shop, payment must be made with UnionPay Card along with verified Sasa u•plan Electronic Coupon (refer to “e-coupon”).
3. During the Promotion Period, Each UnionPay Cardholder is entitled to use a maximum of one e-coupon per day.
4. The offer is applicable for「Suisse Programme 」products.
5. The e-Coupon is available on a first-come-first-served basis while quota lasts. The Promotion may end early and it is subject to the availability of designated e-Coupon, and the actual circumstance of the stores.
6. Cardholder should present the designated u•plan e-Coupon and UnionPay Card which card number starting with 62 before payment. Qualified transactions must be settled via the UnionPay network.
7. Each e-Coupon can only be used once and cannot be split. The Offer carries no cash value and cannot be exchanged for cash, other goods or services.
8. The validity of e-Coupon is shown on its surface. Only one e-Coupon can be applied in each transaction.
9. The Offer cannot be used in conjunction with Sasa VIP card membership discount, other UnionPay offers, other credit card offers, cash coupons and the other offers.
10. The Offer is not applicable on purchase of gift voucher, gift card, facial treatment, hair styling service, catering service, wholesale products.
11. In case of refund, only the amount paid by Cardholder will be returned.
12. If the transaction amount does not meet the spending requirement after refund, Cardholder will not be able to enjoy the Offer.
13. e-Coupon will be invalid after used and will not be returned in case of refund.
14. Please refers to the information in-store for more promotion details.
15. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchants.
16. Should there be any discrepancy or ambiguity between the Chinese and English versions of terms and conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail for all purposes.
UnionPay International Customer Service Hotline (Hong Kong): 800 967 222
UnionPay International Customer Service Hotline (Macau): 0800 801
1. The terms and conditions of the promotion is applicable to the merchant. Details can be consulted from customer service staff. 2. A cardholder shall present his/her UnionPay card (card number starting with 62) and pay his/her bill(s) using UnionPay's online system before he can enjoy relevant offers. 3. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services should be borne by the merchant. 4. UnionPay International and the merchant reserve the right to cancel, revise, suspend or terminate all or any parts of the promotion, or revise the terms and conditions herein contained, at any time without prior notice or reason. In case of any disputes, the decision of UnionPay International and the merchant shall be final and binding on all parties concerned. 5. In case of discrepancies between English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail.