With a long-term vision of the board of directors to develop Thailand's retail industry, The Mall Group established its first shopping mall in Thailand and since then, the company has successfully expanded its operations to become one of Thailand's largest mall operators. The vision and determination of our company have brought us a continuing success and unceasing growth. We have become Thailand's ultimate shopping destination for any business, real estate, entertainment and lifestyle. Being the pride of Thailand, The Mall Group also gains international reputation attracting a number of foreign shoppers.
2022-04-10 To 2023-03-31
All UnionPay Cards
All UnionPay Cards starting with “62” or “81”, excluding UnionPay Debit Cards issued in Thailand
Receive an e-discount voucher worth THB 500 upon registration. E-discount voucher can be redeemed with minimum spending of THB 4,000 in a single purchase. A maximum of 6 THB 500 e-discount vouchers may be redeemed per card.
1. Promotion period is from 10 Apr – 31 March 2023 only.
2. Payment must be made using UnionPay Cards starting with “62” or “81”, excluding UnionPay Debit Cards issued in Thailand.
3. E-voucher quantity entitlements are as follows: Each registrant may only redeem a maximum of 6 (six) THB 500 e-vouchers per Card, during the promotion period.
4. Validity date of e-vouchers is stated on the e-vouchers.
5. E-vouchers are provided on a first-come, first-served, while stock lasts basis.
6. Promotion can be enjoyed in conjunction with other in-store promotions. Please check with staff for more information.
7. Promotion is not applicable for non-participating merchandise. Please check with staff for more information.
8. Promotion is not valid for purchase of gift cards and gift vouchers.
9. Only one e-voucher may be redeemed with each transaction, and accumulation of receipts is not allowed.
10. E-vouchers cannot be split or exchanged for cash.
11. In the event that a return or refund is requested, Cardholders will only be refunded the actual amount paid. Redeemed u plan e-vouchers cannot be reused or returned.
12. No partial refunds will be allowed for applicable transactions.
13. Other Terms & Conditions may apply, please check with staff for more information.
14. Please visit The Mall Group’s website at http://www.themallgroup.com/index.php/contact for store list and operation time.
1. The terms and conditions of the promotion is applicable to the merchant. Details can be consulted from customer service staff. 2. A cardholder shall present his/her UnionPay card (card number starting with 62) and pay his/her bill(s) using UnionPay's online system before he can enjoy relevant offers. 3. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services should be borne by the merchant. 4. UnionPay International and the merchant reserve the right to cancel, revise, suspend or terminate all or any parts of the promotion, or revise the terms and conditions herein contained, at any time without prior notice or reason. In case of any disputes, the decision of UnionPay International and the merchant shall be final and binding on all parties concerned. 5. In case of discrepancies between English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail. 6.The design, text, images and links contained in this page shall only be used, permitted by UnionPay International, for the purpose of promoting the corresponding activities of UnionPay International. After the end of the promotion, the link and other related content will be invalid. If used, please delete it immediately. Unionpay International shall not be liable for the consequences or damages incurred as a result of any failure to delete it in time or unreasonable use.