Associated with numerous world-renowned and local brands, Prouds has been offering quality products and services across their 17 stores in Fiji to the local residents and tourists for many years. Prouds is Fiji's premier retailer bringing the Fiji and the world's best brands to Fiji shores.
2022-05-12 To 2023-04-30
All UnionPay Cards
All UnionPay Cards (card number starting with 62)
During the promotion period, spend $300 worth of Pure Fiji on UnionPay transactions and get 10% off and Pure Fiji tote bag for free.
1. Available to UnionPay card number starting with ‘62’ only.
2. Maximum one redemption per card, per day
3. Simply scan u • plan QR code/barcode from the display artwork at Prouds stores processing counters, pay with UnionPay and enjoy the offer.
4. The validity of the u • plan coupon is as per indicated
5. The offer is valid at all Prouds Fiji stores across Fiji.
6. The offer is valid only if the transaction is paid through UnionPay network.
7. Offer needs to be declared upfront and the coupon needs to be presented prior to the payment.
8. Each u • plan coupon can only be redeemed once. The coupons are not exchangeable for cash in part or in whole.
9. U • plan coupons shall not be redeemed for cash.
10. In the event of a refund, only the amount actually paid by cardholders will be returned, excluding the discount amount.
11. In the event of a sales return, redeemed coupons cannot be reused or returned.
12. This offer cannot be combined with any other in-store offer
13. Other T &Cs may apply, please check in-store with merchant or staff for more details.
14. UnionPay International Co., Ltd. reserve the right to amend the T &Cs to the full extent permitted by the applicable laws without prior notice, and have the right to modify the discount mechanism at any time.
1. The terms and conditions of the promotion is applicable to the merchant. Details can be consulted from customer service staff. 2. A cardholder shall present his/her UnionPay card (card number starting with 62) and pay his/her bill(s) using UnionPay's online system before he can enjoy relevant offers. 3. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services should be borne by the merchant. 4. UnionPay International and the merchant reserve the right to cancel, revise, suspend or terminate all or any parts of the promotion, or revise the terms and conditions herein contained, at any time without prior notice or reason. In case of any disputes, the decision of UnionPay International and the merchant shall be final and binding on all parties concerned. 5. In case of discrepancies between English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail.