A department store with a history of more than 100 years in Tokyo, Japan
2023-04-05 To 2024-02-29
All UnionPay Cards
All Valid UnionPay cards(Including IC card)
1.5% off via coupon: From April 5, 2023 to February 29, 2024, Please download coupon from the link below or U Plan in advance and present it at the time of payment. You can get 5% off by UnionPay cards. Some products are not eligible for discount.
2.Up to 5% off by lottery: From Sep 27, 2023 to Oct 31; From Jan 30, 2024 to Feb 20, when you make a payment with UnionPay card, you can enjoy random discount amount up to 5% off.
【5% off via coupon】
*If you cannot show the barcode screen on your smartphone (in case of if you do not have a smartphone, or your smartphone cannot display the barcode, etc.), please show your UnionPay card at the duty-free counter on the 3rd floor of Matsuya Ginza to get a paper coupon.
* Promotion period could be changed.
* Please pay by UnionPay card.
* Not eligible for noted items below;
* Discounted products, food (excluding wine and foreign liquors), restaurants, coffee shops, LOUIS VUITTON, MIKIMOTO, Cartier, designated brands, designated jewelry, toys, hair salons, repair fees, vouchers.
*Please ask staff for more details.
【5% off by lottery】
1.When you make a payment with UnionPay card, you can enjoy random discount amount up to 5% off. This offer can be combined with 5%off via UnionPay Card, and random discount is from the amount after 5%off discount.
2.A single discount amount of up to 2,000 JPY.
3.A single card can enjoy up to 3 discounts.
4.A limited quota of the discounts are available on a first come, first served basis.
5.Some UnionPay cards issued in Japan cannot participate in this promotion.
6.Please refer to the consumption SMS or bills of the bank for payment and discount information.
1. The terms and conditions of the promotion is applicable to the merchant. Details can be consulted from customer service staff. 2. A cardholder shall present his/her UnionPay card (card number starting with 62) and pay his/her bill(s) using UnionPay's online system before he can enjoy relevant offers. 3. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services should be borne by the merchant. 4. UnionPay International and the merchant reserve the right to cancel, revise, suspend or terminate all or any parts of the promotion, or revise the terms and conditions herein contained, at any time without prior notice or reason. In case of any disputes, the decision of UnionPay International and the merchant shall be final and binding on all parties concerned. 5. In case of discrepancies between English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail. 6.The design, text, images and links contained in this page shall only be used, permitted by UnionPay International, for the purpose of promoting the corresponding activities of UnionPay International. After the end of the promotion, the link and other related content will be invalid. If used, please delete it immediately. Unionpay International shall not be liable for the consequences or damages incurred as a result of any failure to delete it in time or unreasonable use.